Have you wondered how to use Pinterest to generate more e-mail sign ups? Or wouldn’t you love it if you could get a month’s worth of blog post ideas? In episode 21 of the Pictures to Profits podcast, the dynamic duo Alisa Meredith and Tina Gammon of Scalabe Social Media discuss how to use Pinterest to generate more e-mail sign ups, and for their blog and content curation. Here are some tips that they discuss in the podcast:
Tips for Generating More Leads with Pinterest
- Ensure that the offer you create for your landing page is a premium offer. Offer a free e-book or video, but it should be an offer that’s of interest to your particular audience. This way it will help increase your leads.
- Create new pins to replace older pins if you find that the older pins are no longer as effective as they used to be.
- Create a variety of different pins that would appeal to a different type of audience. Don’t just create one.
- Ensure that your pins are of high quality and use text over pins to help attract the right audience.
- Look at other people’s pins to get inspiration and to find out what’s popular on Pinterest and how you can use those pins to create amazing pins of your owns.
Tips for Generating Social and Blog Content Using Pinterest
- Search on Pinterest for ideas that would be relevant to your audience. See what topics are trending and hot by looking at the number of repins these topics have.
- Cross promote your popular pins across a variety of social networks like Google Plus and Twitter. Ensure that the visuals are adapted to the appropriate social network.
- To help drive people back to your Pinterest account, consider using a #PinoftheDay, a pin that you can promote on other social networks.