Pinterest is becoming one of the world’s leading search engines. While people are using Google to help search for knowledge, people are using Pinterest to search for lifestyle choices. They use Pinterest to find new recipes, new exciting places to travel, and products that delight and wonder at the same time. Pinterest isn’t just a visual discovery tool, it is THE visual discovery tool.
Learn How to Get Your Pins Found In Search Results
And while many people discover inspirational pins by accident, many users use the search box within Pinterest to look for those inspirational pins. Learning what it takes to have your pins show up for those search terms or keywords are vital, it’s similar to showing up on the first page of Google. The one thing I love about Pinterest is that their their search results change more often than Google’s search results.
And when executed properly, there’s the potential for multiple pins to show up in search results for keywords and search terms. In episode 8 of Pictures to Profits Podcast, I present 5 tips to help you get your pins found within Pinterest’s search results.
In episode 8 of Pictures to Profits Podcast I talk about…
- 5 tips to help your pins get found in search results for Pinterest.
- Whether single or pluralist keywords play a role in Pinterest’s search engine.
- How pins that use no keywords can still show up in search results for Pinterest.
- How Twitter is taking a back seat to Pinterest in the U.S. and how you can prepare for this shift.
Links and Resources:
Also, reviews on iTunes are so helpful and much appreciated! Feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks.
Some great news. I’ll be launching my own online Pinterest course that you’ll be able to take whenever you want. Thinkific and I are working together to provide an on demand Pinterest course that’s for small business in the next couple of months.
In the course I’ll teach you how to use Pinterest to help drive traffic to your business’ website, how to generate more e-mail sign ups, and the most up to date and best tricks for getting your pins found within Pinterest’s search engine.
I’ll keep you posted when all of that launches.
Latest posts by Vincent Ng (see all)
- The Art of Social Media – Book Review - January 23, 2015
- How to Advertise on Pinterest - January 15, 2015
- How to Use Pinterest for Lead Generation (P2P Episode 21) - December 5, 2014