In episode 5 of Pictures to Profits Podcast, I’m joined by Julie Kirkwood of Creekside Learning who has over 28,000 followers on her Pinterest account. She’s a loving and amazing mother to three wonderful children. Her blog, Creekside Leanring focuses on providing educational resources to teachers, home schoolers, and parents and is always filled with creative and wonderful ideas.
In episode 5, Julie is going to be sharing with us some wonderful tips on how she grew her blog and audience with Pinterest, and how she reached 28,000 followers on her Pinterest account, and how you can do the same.
Her article about “How to Make a Lemon Clock” has received over 3.3 thousand repins to date, and continues to grow.
Know who your audience is and pin for them. – Julie Kirkwood
In my interview with Julie, she’s going to share with you some wonderful tips on:
- How to use Pinterest to grow your audience and blog
- How she grew her following to 28,000 followers
- Why callaborating with other bloggers and pinners is so vital to your Pinterest success
- How looking at other pins can elevate your own Pinterest marketing
- How she used “Linky” parties to grow her blog and Pinterest presence
Links and Resources:
Julie Kirkwood’s Creekside Learning
Zina Harrington of Lasso the Moon
Jaime Reimer of Hands: on as we grow
What are Linky Parties?
Big thanks to Carol Li from Petite Lifestyle Online for submitting this week’s question:
“I’ve just listened to your 1st podcast and love it. My question is: If I want to generate traffic to my Pinterest account, is it better for me to create my own group board or for me to join someone else’s group board?”
For the answer to this question, listen to the podcast above.
To listen to episodes of Pictures to Profits podcast on your mobile device
Also, reviews on iTunes are so helpful and much appreciated! Feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks.
Latest posts by Vincent Ng (see all)
- Promoted Pins Now in Canada - November 25, 2015
- 5 Ways To Grow Your Business with Pinterest’s Flashlight - November 18, 2015
- What Marcus Sheridan Taught Me at the Alaska Inbound Marketing Summit - September 3, 2015