David Rubin…you may not know who he is, but if you were like me, you remember the commercials that he did. David Rubin is the branding brains behind the infamous Axe commercials. His marketing with Axe was so successful that it actually ended up backfiring as Axe became a “geek brand” and they had to tone down their overtly sexual advertisements.
Pinterest Priority – Get More Men Using the Site
David is now the head of brand at Pinterest, and one of his top priorities is to bring more men to Pinterest. This is where Jeff Sieh kicks in. Jeff is one of the few male social media marketers that believes and uses the power of Pinterest when it comes to marketing. He has over 13,000 followers and growing for his Pinterest account. He enjoys Pinterest so much, he produced an online show called the Manly Pinterest Tips show and will be launching the Manly Pinterest Tips podcast.
Join The Manly Pinterest Revolution Before It’s Too Late
Jeff is one of the few male Pinterest evangelists. In episode 11 of Pictures to Profits Podcast Jeff offers insights on how “manly brands” can use Pinterest for marketing, and he makes a strong case for why more men should be on the network.
If you happen to be going to Podcast Movement in Dallas on August 16th and 17th, he’ll be attending.
In episode 11 of the Pictures to Profits Podcast, the always entertaining and insightful Jeff Sieh is going to be sharing his thoughts about:
- How “Manly Brands” can use Pinterest for marketing.
- Why Pinterest is not just for women.
- How he grew his Pinterest account to have 13,000 followers.
- Discusses his new video and audio podcast, the Manly Pinterest Show.
Links and Resources:
You can find Jeff on his website at:
Also, reviews on iTunes are so helpful and much appreciated! Feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks.
Latest posts by Vincent Ng (see all)
- Flashlight for Pinterest – Visual Discovery on Steroids - June 3, 2015
- Buffer Versus Tailwind – Which is Better for Pinterest Scheduling? - April 30, 2015
- How to Easily Post a Pinterest Pin onto a Facebook Page - April 15, 2015