Have you considered hosting a Pinterest contests? It can get rather confusing with all the different rules out there and types of contests out there. On episode 9 of Pictures to Profits Podcast, I’m joined by Melissa Megginson, Marketing Manager of Tailwind, a Pinterest analytics company. She shares with you some best practices when hosting a Pinterest contest, and what some big no no’s are when hosting one.
Tailwind Has Plans to Make Your Pinterest Marketing Easier
I’m extremely honored that Melissa will chose to break some exciting news about Tailwind on Pictures to Profits podcast first. She’s going to share with Tailwind has planned for the future that could make your marketing life much easier.
I’ll also be sharing with you an interesting statistic about Pinterest regarding how much content on Pinterest actually comes from websites, according to an article by the New Zealand Herald.
In episode 9 of Pictures to Profits Podcast you’ll find out:
- Best practices for holding Pinterest contests
- Big no nos that violate Pinterest’s contest and branding guidelines.
- Two successful contests held by Jetsetter and Pinterest, and how both contests are great examples of following the guiedlines.
- Tailwind’s future plans that will make it much easier for marketers to find pinning content across the web.
- Melissa’s Pinterest tip for creating successful Pinterest marketing campaigns.
Links and Resources:
Also, reviews on iTunes are so helpful and much appreciated! Feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks.
I’m quite excited! I’ll be launching my own online Pinterest course that you’ll be able to take whenever you want. Thinkific and I are working together to provide an on demand Pinterest course that’s for small business in the next couple of months. It will include quizzes, video tutorials, and discussion.
In the course I’ll teach you how to use Pinterest to help drive traffic to your business’ website, how to generate more e-mail sign ups, and the most up to date and best tricks for getting your pins found within Pinterest’s search engine.
I’ll keep yo posted when the course officially launches.
Latest posts by Vincent Ng (see all)
- Promoted Pins Now in Canada - November 25, 2015
- 5 Ways To Grow Your Business with Pinterest’s Flashlight - November 18, 2015
- What Marcus Sheridan Taught Me at the Alaska Inbound Marketing Summit - September 3, 2015