TESTIMONIAL: “When we first started posting to Pinterest, we had no direction. We had a ton of boards, pins and little organization and no goals. After reading several posts on your blog, we decided to implement some of your tips. We upgraded our account and utilizing the analytics, it became quite apparent what was working; and more importantly what wasn’t. In the last two weeks since the upgrade, we’ve been seen a rise in sales of 14%, and new visitors to our website (http://www.orglamix.com) have risen by 42%.
Love reading your tips + tricks, Vincent.
Keep ‘em coming!”
In “How to Search Optimize Your Pins and Boards on Pinterest and Search Engines,” You will receive:
- 8 tips to getting your pins to rank higher in Pinterest search results to help get thousands of more repins
- How to name your boards properly so that they’re able to show up on the first page of a search term on Google
- How and why some pins remain on top of Pinterest search results for competitive words
- How your two latest pin descriptions for a board can be the world of difference on showing up in Google
- How to dramatically improve the click through rate for your Pinterest page, when it shows up on Google
- How Pinterest’s Interest graph and recommendation engine work, and how to take advantage of it to get your pins discovered
- Why having an official Pin it button for your website can mean millions of more website visitors
This e-book is almost 10,000 words long. It’s different from other Pinterest books out there because it looks in detail on how Pinterest and search engines work together to provide the best results for having your pins go viral, I also discuss about the smallest details about pins that can lead to dramatic results.
I don’t leave anything on the table regarding search engine optimization for Pinterest and search engines. Get your copy today!